Adventures in Twilightland
First, we want you all to know that we realize there is more to life than Twilight. We don't spend every waking moment talking and thinking about Twilight, but it is near and dear to our hearts.
Within this blog you will find our Twilight musings, declarations of adoration, and all sorts of other silly Twilight-related nonsense. And to all you other Twilight fans, we'd love to hear from you.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Giving Back

Edward is now back from his vacation in Florida as he was hanging out with Little T and Big C the other day. I, however, have not seen hide nor hair of him. Our favorite little vampire must have read my last post and sensed my annoyance, though, because I got an interesting email from him this morning.

Seems Edward felt guilty about causing me such distress during our camping trip with the students and he wanted to prove to me that he isn't selfish and lazy. He wrote that upon further reflection of the situation, he wanted to make amends with me by mentoring student readers.

Oh Edward, you know me well. Doing something that encourages children to read is a sure way to my heart.


Edward and Jesse listen as Zane reads from "The Foot Book". Fun Fact: Edward is a big fan of Dr. Seuss and he owns a copy of every Seuss book printed!


Trying to help Zane figure out a word, Edward gives him a visual clue.

Zane, I'd be smiling too, if Edward was reading with me.







No comments:

Post a Comment