Adventures in Twilightland
First, we want you all to know that we realize there is more to life than Twilight. We don't spend every waking moment talking and thinking about Twilight, but it is near and dear to our hearts.
Within this blog you will find our Twilight musings, declarations of adoration, and all sorts of other silly Twilight-related nonsense. And to all you other Twilight fans, we'd love to hear from you.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Time Keeps on Slippin'

Again the real world has overtaken my life, leaving little time to report on Twilight saga news. Of course Little T and I went to the midnight screening of New Moon. Our group of teen girls, ladies, and two lucky teen boys had fun chatting in the dark theater, playing with our Twilight action figures, and taking pictures until the movie began. I won't go into too many details since I plan on creating a separate post.

Edward and Jacob joined Little T and myself at a wedding back in November. It was a lovely ceremony and the best reception I've ever attended. It may have had something to do with the fellas that were with me, but I could be wrong. Again, that will get a whole post.

What else, what else... oh, yes! Edward journeyed to Chicago for a getaway with Little T and Big C. He occasionally likes to visit his human hometown. And he also has been spending some time at Disney World. He left a few days ago and I'm not sure when he'll be back. Jacob and I have been spending some one on one time together and I can now relate to Bella's predicament.

These posts will be coming over the next week or so, whenever "real life" gives me a few moments to catch up. Enjoy the holidays! ~Big T

No comments:

Post a Comment