Adventures in Twilightland
First, we want you all to know that we realize there is more to life than Twilight. We don't spend every waking moment talking and thinking about Twilight, but it is near and dear to our hearts.
Within this blog you will find our Twilight musings, declarations of adoration, and all sorts of other silly Twilight-related nonsense. And to all you other Twilight fans, we'd love to hear from you.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Colder than a well-digger's bum

I live in Wisconsin, you know, that place that is sometimes referred to as "the frozen tundra". Granted, not all areas of the land of cheese, beer, and brats are created equally. Living next to the lake and in the southeastern-most corner of the state has an advantage of being about 5 degrees warmer than "up north" throughout most of the winter.

That being said, I don't think I'd want to snuggle up with a handsome piece of vampire man-meat every night during the long winter months. Sounds crazy, I know. But electric blankets cost money, people, as do the electricity bills that would occur from me cranking that blanket to high night after night so my undead stud-muffin can sing me to sleep.

Plus, having to wear 7 layers of clothing to bed, plus the obligatory hat, gloves, scarf, and face mask doesn't really bode well for snuggling.

I'd either have to find a rich vampire (hello, Edward) or move to a warmer climate (which is just about anywhere else in the U.S., except for Minnesota).

I hear Texas is nice this time of year...

No comments:

Post a Comment