Adventures in Twilightland
First, we want you all to know that we realize there is more to life than Twilight. We don't spend every waking moment talking and thinking about Twilight, but it is near and dear to our hearts.
Within this blog you will find our Twilight musings, declarations of adoration, and all sorts of other silly Twilight-related nonsense. And to all you other Twilight fans, we'd love to hear from you.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

I'm sure you lovelies have heard that "Eclipse" is being released on DVD on December 4, yes?

Now I can spend my winter break watching Edward get all growly and territorial when Victoria tries to attack Bella. Though in my mind's eye Edward will be protecting me, not Bella. Victoria can suck on Bella's bony little neck all she wants.

While I am excited about the upcoming DVD release, I'm not sure if I will be participating in the usual pre-release celebrations that Borders offers. Little T and I enjoyed the festivities for "Twilight", but last year's party for "New Moon" was a snooze-fest. Lucky for us, our friend Nancy had come along and provided some entertainment as we waited for the stroke of midnight to snatch up our DVDs.

This DVD release party might be stellar, better than the first one we attended. Or it could suck, and not in the vampire way.

Do I go to Borders again, find a new midnight release venue, or stay home and buy the movie during daylight hours?

No comments:

Post a Comment