Adventures in Twilightland
First, we want you all to know that we realize there is more to life than Twilight. We don't spend every waking moment talking and thinking about Twilight, but it is near and dear to our hearts.
Within this blog you will find our Twilight musings, declarations of adoration, and all sorts of other silly Twilight-related nonsense. And to all you other Twilight fans, we'd love to hear from you.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Rockin Robin is a Twilightland Hero

What makes this Rockin Robin chick so special? She single-handedly saved this blog from deletion.

I am not arrogant enough to think that this blog will be read by more than 100 people or so in its lifetime. And if it even gets that high, it will because of some bizarre mistake, like they entered the wrong web address. But over the past few months, I've felt kind of "blah" about the blog. Nobody was participating in poll voting or commenting on anything. I missed the virtual interactions with other Twilight fans that the blog used to have and came {thisclose} to deleting everything and just settle for getting my Cullen fix elsewhere.

And then through the murk of the Interwebs came a beam of bright light - in the form of a comment. Rockin Robin questioned my sanity in reference to thinking Emmett is attractive. (Let me address that Kellan Lutz is hot (at least his arms and abs are) and the book Emmett I have pictured in my mind is a dreamboat, but not on the same level as Edward. The movie Emmett now sports a vulcan haircut and his eyes are majorly creepy - Rosalie can keep him.)

Thank you, Robin. You have returned the spark to Twilightland.

In honor of this momentous occasion, December 28th will now be known as "Rockin Robin Day" in Twilightland.

You don't get a key to the city, but how about a nice picture of Edward?



"Robin, I don't understand her reasoning, either. There is no way Emmett is hotter than me!"

1 comment:

  1. OMG...he is sooooo flippin' hot, it makes me sick!!! Thanks for making me laugh and turning me into "queen" for a day. I think i want Edward to be my "love slave"...that is my command for the day!!! Oh...BTW...I have decided to enter a in to new artistic avenue...Jewelry!!! You and little T will obviously see my creations. Hugs, Rockin Robin

    ReplyDelete