Adventures in Twilightland
First, we want you all to know that we realize there is more to life than Twilight. We don't spend every waking moment talking and thinking about Twilight, but it is near and dear to our hearts.
Within this blog you will find our Twilight musings, declarations of adoration, and all sorts of other silly Twilight-related nonsense. And to all you other Twilight fans, we'd love to hear from you.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

One Question

What if you had the chance to meet Rob Pattinson in person? And what if during that encounter you were allowed to ask him one question? There are no loopholes or tricks you could use to weasel more queries out of him. Would you be prepared?

I've been taking a bit of a break from Twilightland to catch up with my other fandoms. You know, Buffy, Star Wars, Blue Bloods, and so on. We're having a bit of a Twilight dry spell, so I figure why not?

I was in the mood to watch some Harry Potter so I pick out "The Goblet of Fire" and throw it in the DVD player. It made good background noise while I attempted to clean my kitchen, though I stopped to drool every time Cedric was in the frame.

After the movie was done I immediately knew what my question for Rob Pattinson would be if I got the chance to chat with him : What was it like to have Voldemort smack you in the face with his foot?


1 comment:

  1. Boy did I "read" what I wanted to see there. What I saw was "if you had the chance to cheat with him". Enough said. Rockin Robin

    ReplyDelete