Adventures in Twilightland
First, we want you all to know that we realize there is more to life than Twilight. We don't spend every waking moment talking and thinking about Twilight, but it is near and dear to our hearts.
Within this blog you will find our Twilight musings, declarations of adoration, and all sorts of other silly Twilight-related nonsense. And to all you other Twilight fans, we'd love to hear from you.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hot bag of crap

It has been confirmed on several occasions that I am a geek. Though I am not a supreme grandmaster of superheroes, I can hold my own fairly well. Same with Star Wars. Buffy and Twilight - don't make me bust out the kung-fu on you because I will totally pwn you, fool.

Another example of my geekitude is the fact that in the summer I work at the local renaissance faire. Costume and all, baby. I don't really like being a patron, except for the food and fire whip performer (hello, gorgeous!), but I love interacting with the customers and work for a really cool chick. And today her coolness points skyrocketed.

There was a package on the counter at work today. Since I haven't ordered anything lately, I didn't think there was a snowball's chance in hell that it would be for me - but I was wrong! Tucked inside the package was a card and a purse.

I flipped the purse over and Edward's eyes peered up at me. I started laughing so much I teared up and opened the card. My ren boss (and friend) had written: "Here's a hot bag full of crap."
Curious, I open the bag and inside is a piece of soap shaped like crap. Literal crap.

Cherie, you are so flippin' awesome!!!

I will be posting a photo of my beloved Edward purse soon, if someone can pry it out of my hands long enough to take a pic.

-Big T

No comments:

Post a Comment