Adventures in Twilightland
First, we want you all to know that we realize there is more to life than Twilight. We don't spend every waking moment talking and thinking about Twilight, but it is near and dear to our hearts.
Within this blog you will find our Twilight musings, declarations of adoration, and all sorts of other silly Twilight-related nonsense. And to all you other Twilight fans, we'd love to hear from you.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Someone call Great Clips

As I sit here waiting to rinse my hair dye out, I have been looking at stills from the new "Eclipse" movie. Is it wrong of me to be so hung up on how these characters look? Aren't they all supposed to be drop-dead gorgeous? That was part of the deal in the book, right?

I actually like Rosalie's hair and makeup here, but Emmett? Is he supposed to be a Vulcan visiting Forks in this movie?

No real problems with Esme here. Hopefully they remember to blend the foundation all the way up to her hairline in this flick, though. Carlisle, on the other hand, has a severe case of helmet-head - are you ready for some football!



For me, this is the worst one. I've said it before and I'll say it again -WHY, SUMMIT, WHY?!?! Alice's trademark wispy, spiky hair is some bob cut and I will not even comment on Jasper's hair.


If they had to give Jasper a slightly longer 'do, they should have done a little something like this...






No comments:

Post a Comment